Minimally Invasive Stereotactic Neurosurgery Dedicated System HE-II (Brain Stereotactic)
Neurosurgery Stereotactic System is the preferred system for very precise intracranial neurosurgery. Exceptional imaging, high platform rigidity and ease of use ensure that critical accuracy requirements are met for this surgical discipline.
The system is also the first choice for biopsies, in which accuracy and flexibility are required for fast, cost-efficient procedures.
Howell Stereotactic System, which builds on our strong principles and foundations of earlier systems, provides clinicians with a powerful and versatile tool to ensure a high level of user confidence and a greatly improved patient experience. Innovative material in the head frame and accessories provide dramatically less image distortion and artifacts, allowing clinicians to see more anatomy and/or speed up the image process.
Howell Neurosurgery Stereotactic System was developed and produced by a considerable number of neurosurgical experts, aviation materials experts, and mechanical process specialists who were responsible for the product development based on drawing lessons from similar new products abroad, which have later been improved and innovated in many aspects, such as product structure design, material processing, and performance. All indicators of the Howell have reached the world's advanced level.
- HOWELL uses high-tech aviation materials, which are lightweight and non-magnetic. The product is finely processed with complete supporting equipment. As a result, this system is the perfect manifestation of aviation technology.
- The base adopts an integrated structure, and the design is reasonable for the purpose of improving positioning strength and accuracy.
- The system is versatile, which means it is fully compatible with various CT, MRI, and DSA. ln other words, the operation is convenient and straightforward.
- The strong alliance between aerospace technology and clinical medicine aims to create a Chinese brand for the stereotactic system.
- The system comes with perfect customer service and clinical, and technical support to ensure that the hospital can safely use the device after purchase.
- Biopsy of brain lesions: brain tumors, inflammation, parasitic diseases in the brain, and other unexplained lesions.
- Suction and removal of various cysts in the brain.
- Evacuation of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Evacuation of brain abscess and injection of antibiotics.
- Removal of the intracranial foreign body.
- Various functional neurosurgical treatments.
- Various treatments for brain tumors. For example, interstitial radiotherapy (such as radioisotope colloids or particles) and internal chemotherapy.
- ln cooperation with laser and endoscope to treat various diseases in the brain.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (provide cooperation and guidance for medical electronic linear accelerator and gamma knife).